Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Our Terms of Service last updated on 30.10.2022. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms of Service:
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Sara Grech Limited
- “Country” refers to Sara Grech Limited Malta
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Terms of Service” (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms of Service that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “Social Media” means any content (including data, information, products or services) that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to Sara Grech, accessible from www.saragrech.com
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms of Service governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms of Service set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries. Our trademark may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Sara Grech Website or Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, for property descriptions, property internal and external measurements, plot sizes etc., or property availability on our website. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
The laws of the Malta shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service.
Changes to These Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new or added terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: www.saragrech.com
- By sending us an email: email@example.com